We are a team who initially came together through our interest in Life Design, and our partnership has flourished through our shared values, deep friendship and respect for each other. Our collaboration is founded on our love of service to community; creative, holistic, embodied approaches to wellbeing; and inclusive leadership and social justice. We continue to evolve our work to meet the ever-changing challenges of our world.
Co-founder & Partner
Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher
Life Design Coach, and Designing Your Life Certified Facilitator
Mom, Wife/Partner, Auntie, friend
- Experience: Development/Fundraising in Higher Education and Arts & Culture; Mind-Body Teacher; Therapy / emotional health services with clinical experiences with college students and in healthcare.
- Design Focus: Navigate life with awareness, curiosity and courage!
- Today: Teaches Mindful Self-Compassion + yoga + life design
- Purpose: Empowerment and emotional wellbeing
Heather’s offerings focused primarily on holistic wellbeing through Mindful Self-Compassion and contemplative practices can be found at heathershaughnessy.com and selfcompassioninaction.com.
Co-founder & Partner,
Certified DYL Facilitator and Life Design Coach
Leadership Coach, Potter, Volunteer, Wife, Friend
- Experience: 30+ years in higher education, librarian & information professional, leadership development for higher education association
- Design Focus: Emotional intelligence, conversational intelligence, using design thinking for sustainable change
- Today: Business co-owner, leadership coach, & potter
- Purpose: Empowering people to recognize, embrace, & use their talents & skills
Certified DYL Facilitator,
Father, Husband, Brother, Son, Information Technology Executive focused in Higher Education
- Experience: 20+ years in Information Technology (IT) with a Higher Education focus; 15+ years in IT Leadership; 6 years as a Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Design Focus: Inclusive Leadership
- Today: IT Executive in Higher Education; Leadership Development Facilitator; Mentor; pseudo/kinda/almost CrossFit athlete
- Purpose: Empower people to foster innovation through inclusive leadership.