Designing Your Life Workshops
Experience the Designing Your Life curriculum, customized for you and your team.
Areas of focus / modules can include opportunities to:
- Explore the social narrative and challenge the dysfunctional beliefs that get in the way of thriving.
- Define the meaning of their work and life and how they can integrate them to increase flourishing.
- Explore past roles and identify what they need to be challenged and fulfilled at work.
- Design the balance and energy needed to fuel their lives and work.
- Frame and reframe problems or areas where they’ve been stuck and engage in “radical collaboration” and ideation for new solutions.
- Envision three potential future lives and learn how to prototype the parts of these lives that are most compelling to them, at work and beyond.
- Hone your decision-making process, tuning into the wisdom of multiple ways of knowing.
- Prototype conversations to enlist the support you need for your life design.
- Use design tools to action plan for real change.
- Reframe networking and make the connections needed to develop professionally.
We also offer integrative experiences, pairing design thinking with topics on self-care and resilience, professional growth, and engaged leadership. Past workshop topics have included:
- A Design-Thinking Approach to Self-Care
- Learning from Failure with Design Thinking and Self-Compassion
- Careers by Design – Envisioning the future + How to get there
- Meeting Stress with Compassion