Bring Designing Your Life to your team or organization.
Designing Your Life (DYL) can be a stand-alone experience, or integrated as part of a larger program or agenda. We will work with you to design an experience to meet your goals.
DYL modules range from 1.5 hours to two full days of facilitated content, exercises, discussion, and collaboration.
Modules are designed for self-reflection, collaboration, and skill-building related to design-thinking and moving into action.
Areas of focus can include:
- Explore the social narrative and challenge the dysfunctional beliefs that get in the way of thriving.
- Define the meaning of your work and life, explore the concept of coherence, and how coherence can help to increase flourishing.
- Explore past roles and identify what you need to be challenged and fulfilled at work.
- Design the balance and energy needed to fuel your life and work.
- Frame and reframe problems or areas where you’ve been stuck and engage in “radical collaboration” and ideation for new solutions.
- Envision three potential future lives and learn how to prototype the parts of these lives that are most compelling to them, at work and beyond.
- Hone your decision-making process, tuning into the wisdom of multiple ways of knowing.
- Prototype conversations to enlist the support you need for your life design.
- Use design tools to action plan for real change.
- Reframe networking and make the connections needed to develop professionally.
We also offer integrative experiences, pairing design thinking with topics on self-care and resilience, self-compassion, inclusion and belonging, and engaged leadership.
Examples of past workshop topics have included:
- A Design Approach to Self-Care
- Learning from Failure with Design Thinking and Self-Compassion
- Careers by Design – Envisioning the future + How to get there
- Meeting Stress with Compassion
Schedule a consultation to talk about the needs you are seeking to address, and to explore the possibility of working together.
Please share a bit about your interest in this form and we will be in touch shortly to schedule a 30-minute consultation to discuss further.