Bring Designing Your Life to your team or group.
DYL can be a stand-alone experience, or integrated as part of a larger program or agenda. DYL modules range from 1.5 hours to two full days of facilitated content, exercises, discussion, and collaboration.
Areas of focus can include:
- Explore the social narrative and challenge the dysfunctional beliefs that get in the way of thriving.
- Define the meaning of your work and life, explore the concept of coherence, and how coherence can help to increase flourishing.
- Explore past roles and identify what you need to be challenged and fulfilled at work.
- Design the balance and energy needed to fuel your life and work.
- Frame and reframe problems or areas where you’ve been stuck and engage in “radical collaboration” and ideation for new solutions.
- Envision three potential future lives and learn how to prototype the parts of these lives that are most compelling to them, at work and beyond.
- Hone your decision-making process, tuning into the wisdom of multiple ways of knowing.
- Prototype conversations to enlist the support you need for your life design.
- Use design tools to action plan for real change.
- Reframe networking and make the connections needed to develop professionally.
We also offer integrative experiences, pairing design thinking with topics on self-care and resilience, self-compassion, and engaged leadership. Past workshop topics have included:
- A Design-Thinking Approach to Self-Care
- Learning from Failure with Design Thinking and Self-Compassion
- Careers by Design – Envisioning the future + How to get there
- Meeting Stress with Compassion